Frequently Asked Questions
How to Download Videos from Instagram?
With InstaLord, it's very easy to download Instagram photos and videos. Just follow these steps:
- Download and install InstaLord from the Google Play Store.
- Once finished installing the app, open it.
- Tab the large Instagram icon in the middle or on the top right corner. This will take you to the Instagram app.
- Locate the video or photo that you want to download from Instagram then click on the top right menu (three dots)
- Now click on 'Copy Share URL' from the dialog menu
- A notification will show at the top, click on it to start download Instagram videos
How to Download Instagram Profile Photos:
- Go to the profile you want to download its profile photo.
- Click The menu button on the top right corner then select "Copy Profile URL"
- Click the InstaLord notification
- InstaLord must be working in the background if you want to use the notification feature.
- You can't download Instagram videos or photos from private accounts
- You must seek owner's permission to share, use or repost any video or photo.
- Ad photos and videos Cannot be downloaded because Instagram doesn't allow copying ad links.
- Support us by rating the app in the Google Store.
Last Updated 11 months ago