Frequently Asked Question
How to Download Videos or Photos from Twitter
Last Updated 3 years ago
With TweetLord, it's very easy to download Twitter photos and videos. Just follow these steps:
- Open up Twitter app and keep it open in the background.
- Go to your Twitter app and locate your photo or video you want to download.
- Click the small arrow on the top right of the post.
- Click "Copy link to tweet".
- TweetLord will detect that you have copied a link from Twitter and a notification from TweetLord will appear in your notifications.
- Click the notification from TweetLord "Click to download content"
- TweetLord must be working in the background if you want to use the notification feature.
- If you want to disable the notification feature, just go to the settings and disable it from there.
- Support us by rating the app in the Google Store.